Thursday, October 21, 2010

Phew...

It's been a long time...
Finally it comes to an end..
(erhem..not really ending but can consider so.. :P)
Left one assignment n I'll b going to Pulau Tiga~!!!

Time past as wind blows..
I've been holding the post for almost half a yr..
It's quite burdening n exhausting..
But there'r also the fun side that I treasure..

I thank God that I have such responsible juniors..
to help sharing the burden..
I thought I was not gonna make it..
But hey.. We've done 5 activities already!
BRAVO to u all~~!!

Holding this post makes me gain much knowledge...
I learnt how to be responsible..
how to handle problems in effective way...
how to divide jobs..
how to act like a leader in front of the juniors..
how to let them respect me but not fear me..
how to please the students and not forgetting the grumpy lecturers..
It sounds easy..
but it's not..
I really learnt alot from this post..

Appreciate everything that my board has done for me..
Thank you for all the support from u guys..
Love u all..

Last but not least..
Thanks to my precious love..
For giving me full support no matter what I do..
I still rmb the 1st day I've got elected..
I could straight feel the tons of burden on my shoulder..
I went back home n cried..
N u pad my back n said, "Just go for it..I'll b there helping u.."
N till now the post I'm still holding strong..
Having a bunch of great committees..
I wont let u down Babe..
N I wont let anyone down too..

Wish me luck!! Jia You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment