Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hola!

Hey guys, it's been a very long time..Really long.. LOL
I'm sorry that I didn't update my blog coz I'm seriously super lazy
n no inspiration at all!
Erm.. Mostly lazy I guess..Hehe..

Oh well, stop blabbering about the laziness..
I suddenly have the ohm to blog today bcoz I read a blog of my friend's..
It looks cool.. Besides the daily life he blogs about..
He shows his daily attire too!
Maybe you guys think that's common but I find it cool..
N I got inspired by him n am planning to have daily things to show u guys too!

But first, to show u guys this interesting daily posts, I have to have my tools..
I dont think I have enough here in Sabah..
So I will most probably start the posts when I'm back to Kuantan..

Talking about going home..I'm missing my home badly lately..
Maybe it's bcoz the day I'm going home is getting nearer and nearer..
In contrary, I have a sad feeling in leaving all my friends here in Sabah..
What a super complicated feeling I'm having..
Dont like this feeling.. :(

I think I should blog a summary of the 3 yrs uni life of mine huh?
Suddenly have so much ideas to blog.. omg! Haha..
Aite people..I guess I'll stop here..
C u! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment