Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Raya I had..





Raya holidays for 2 weeks very dak han yet I dont have the inspiration to do the blogging..
What? I've been freakin' sick for a week!!
Man it's really frustrating n suffering...
Couldn't even crawl out of my bed during the week...
Was damn dizzy n painful u know..
I mean back pain, joints pain n stuff...
Nah no worries it's not Denggi...
Went to c doc 2 days after having the fever...
n all I got was antibiotics and sore throat chewy pills..
n it cost me like 85 bugs wtf!!!
DAMN EXPENSIVE LO~!!!
At first it was 100 bugs n both babe n I were like wtf??!!
I was just normal coughing n fever..
how come the bill is so exp?
It was the university clinic samore~!!! wth..
Then I just took the antibiotics n the throat pills...
what to do..there's just few bugs in my purse!!
who the hell will know it'll be that expensive?!
plus I was damn dizzy that time...
the bill really made me shocked...
my fever stopped for a second at the time...seriously...ish..


These were the golden antibiotics I had...
It only contains 6 tablet ftw!!

Really kek sam...
So I thought I'd be better after taking meds but it wasn't..
my fever was still there another few days..sigh..
then went to c another doc...(of course not the shark clinic anymore!!swear to God I'll nvr go there again)
This doc was hilarious...kept talking n talking..
n he even gave me a banned med...LMAO!!
It's nothing..giving patients banned med is no big deal..It happens always..
the most important point is that it only cost me 35 bugs!!
cheap or wat!!

So here's the lil' place where I eat, drink, sleep n shit ( nah..just kidding)
btw it really was the place where I spent my whole Raya holidays!!! Hell!

Another few days passed n I finally recovered..
So I went for..


Japanese food~~!!!! yummeh.....

What? It was to reward me being so guai staying at the place not goin anywhere when i was sick okay...
dont judge me.. :P

Coz of the sickness the Labuan trip was canceled..sob sob...
but end up joined my housemates to Kundasang...wee~~
Din't expect that coz I rejected them at first coz I went there b4 so din want to go again..
but babe wanted to go so bad plus I've got nothing to do at home..
so Kundasang we went... :)






There are more pics of us at Kundasang I din't post up...
feel free to go check it out on my fb... :)
ciaoz~!



No comments:

Post a Comment