Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another week gone...




Wow~!! Days r passing like a roller coaster nowadays...
dint even have enough time to finish up all my work~!
24 hrs now is really not enough for me...
sigh...
gonna treasure every second now..hehe...
show u guys some pics of me n my frens during the week..

Had dinner with frens at Upperstar...
the food were yummy~~!!!
check it out..

This is the baked mushroom soup..
tasted very good..
but the soup is a lil too sticky..
don really like the texture..
After 5 min it became like this...



Tadah~~!!! was starving la weh...don accuse me.. :P

This was the nasi lemak King i'd odered...
was not bad la..but i prefer Ktn's nasi lemak..
no one can beat 'em..

This is the curry chicken rice bla bla bla...forgot the name...
din taste it but i looked good...hehe..
quite afforable too~

Miao Xian...

Ah Yi...

Mah babeh...

Now It aint just him taking pic all the time..hehe..


This was the Mango Mambo (if i'm not mistaken)..
Very smooth n rich~!! thumbs up! :)


Below are the clothes that I bought online for the 1st time~!!!
wat? din know it was so fun ma..
hehe....n those were damn cheap lo...
who can stand??


The pink dress I bought but it's too short to be a dress when I received it..HMM~!!
the most disappointing one I've got from the bunch..

The skeleton dress.. This is nice~!!!
I bet my sis Waie loves it too...haha...

This is the 1st jacket (I mean this kind of jacket) I bought
n I'm not sure I'll wear it often..
LOL..watever..

So i guess that's it for the week~~
hehe...ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment