Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I got a feelin'...



I've got a good feelin' for this sem dunno y...
maybe I've been talking too much of the future with my frens n babe..
kinda having a clearer picture of wat i'm gonna do in the future...
feelin' so motivated now~!!
It's good rite?
I mean good in everything rite?
I'm going to get better result this yr...
my target is 3.50 cgpa ( I know it's kinda low..paiseh la..ppl only can do this much ma..)
already have my progress started~!!
hey I got take action wan okay instead of just saying..
I'm going to have a group study once a week from now on..
then saturday nite goin' to have house group study ( just bunch of housemates 3 8 wanna study together..all not same course samore)...
great yea? hehe...

Besides, I'm going to save as much money as I can this sem...
dealed with dad for giving me fixed pocket money every month instead of asking from him once it's empty...
like last time I couldn't save money at all lo...plus I'll b spending it much le..
if i've a fixed pocket money i could make something like financial plans perhaps? lol...
watever it is...it's already fine if I could save money..
I could use the money to go for travel~~~
yay travel~~!!!
how can a person don't like vacation at all rite?
it's just alluring~~
I've already have many plans for vacation during the sem n also sem break...
oh man~!!damn excited~!!
Places I'm goin' to explore:
1) Pulau Tiga
2) Pulau Manukan
3) Labuan

these 3 i'm planning to go during Raya break as i'm not goin back Ktn..

4) Jakarta --> It's a school trip..goin in Dec i guess..well..u'll nvr reject any cheap n fun trip~~

5) Singapore during sem break if I still can make it back to hometown..to visit my sis~!! love Sg~

6) Penang....lastly...after Xmas..this I'm 100% going dy coz i've already bought the flight tickets..

Cool rite~!!?? mad happy I'm going so many places~!!!! hope each one of them comes true la...*pray hard hard*

Besides vacation, there's another thing tat makes me wanna save money so much...
it's...
SHOPPING~~~!!!!! DOUBLE YAY~~~!!!!
i'm gonna change a new handphone n a bikini this sem...
those 2 r my aims ( well i know it's kinda few stuff for my aim..but hey, they'r just my main aims..still have lots to go~~ :P )
show u guys wat phone i'm up for...


TA DAH~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N97 mini white in colour~!!!! cool rite??
OMG i'm goin' to faint~~~~~~~
am owning it this week~~!! yoohoo~~!!
guess wat? I'm buying this lot cheaper than semenanjung lo..
i dunno y but Sbh's handphones r cheaper...dunno how they make it cheaper la..
but i don really give a fuck...coz it's FUCKING CHEAP~!!!!
and here comes the bikini i'm wishing to buy...




Yeah baby~~~looks good~~?
I'm gonna work out so hard to make myself look good in it...
yup I aint talking crap...I'm seriously going for sports very often this sem~!!
nvr been so hardworking b4~!!!
badan sihat otak cergas~~!! hehe...

so those r the brief goals I've set for this half yr...
hope all of them come true~~
WISH ME LUCK GUYS~!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment