Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Courage the cowardly me...

Well...I got elected as the president of Financial Economics Club last week...
B4 that i was thinking of leading the club (for more info c my previous post)...
but then now i get to this seat...
i don feel joy for myself..
i dunno why...
i feel myself sudd became a damn stupid plus useless person when i was in front of the lecs n dean...
i saw the ex-president walking here n there making sure the lecs are entertained n stuff...
they were talking like frens...
and i was like standing there alone dunno wat to do ( thanks to the other board of directors who abandoned me after the meeting...left me alone to attend the event)...
AARRRGGHH~~!!!!!!!

i tried to join their conversations but i din know wat to say n felt damn awkward...
i felt myself like an ant talking and no one listening to me...
i felt so small........i used to be the loud speaker a.k.a entertainer a.k.a. clown and was the attention in the gang ( so called la...lol)
but now i feel myself not the one who supposed to take this seat...
i hate politics but now i'm like one of them...
why? why would i think such things?

Babe asked me not to think bout the stress that the lecs gave me...
seriously they gave me alot lo...
on the very 1st moment i became the president...
the head of program ( very dai lap ) told me tat my popularity was very high...
coz it was based on voting wan ma...by the members of finec club...
then he continue saying that usually those who have high popularity are the one who did things not very well...but those who don have the popularity do things very well...
WTF???!!!
at the second i had thought in myself,
"walao~!!!u'r supposed to congratulate me or encourage me to do well in the club but now u'r saying this?! decreasing my semangat and even teasing me le.."
i think he shouldn't do that lo...really ngam ngam take the seat only le...then he said such things...
plus he added tat chinese become president usually wont efficient and so on coz they think they'r already very smart...everything don need advice and stuff...
i was like quite heng lo...n damn depressed also lo...
my own chinese head of program said those stuff to me...
TO ME u know??!!!!
aish.......

came back home tat nite totally no mood...
thinking of lots of things...
the pressures sudd like a few thousands tons of tank making me drown...
felt so helpless tat day...
babe kept cheering me up and i know he's trying his best but i just don feel like talking tat nite...
sudd very very depressed and stressed....

after going to Kellybay...i had overcome it...fortunately...
considered 'lam tong jor' la...
i saw the sea, the sky....the waves...
n i remembered babe told me once that...
out there there are wars... there are disasters...
but the waves will still go on n go on like this...smoothly every day n nite...
then i thought that i become president is not a big matter to be stressed for...
and i remembered my eng teacher, Angie said once, " It is not the end of the world"...
i smiled watching the sea...knowing wat should i do now...
thanks babe, Angie and frens...
for supporting me this much...

Will do my best without stressing anyone..hehe... :)

1 comment:

  1. Niething, I feel heartache when read the front part but when came to the end there glad to hear some positive words. I understand how you feel because I did experienced that too although I'm not holding any big position. 'Easy come, easy go'! Take everything casually or easily then you will find that oh, that's also not what I expect but 'jing ran' will like this ;)) Then everything will be much better. No matter what just remember, all the darlings in Kuantan are waiting and supporting us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete