Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ouch~!!


Look at that~!!!
I got it 2 days back..
So painful u know?! walao..
well it began like this..

tat day i was at the living room with my housemate, Yi and babe doing the website thingy..
then felt kinda hungry coz just ate a lil bit in the morning...
so went to get some snacks..
after that i went to get cleaned up.. (ate quite messy i admit..erhem..)
to not letting the bits dropped on the floor, i folded up my shirt and bend down a little to walk..
it's hard to imagine i know..It's ok...lol..
then i accidentally hit the WOOD sofa on the way to the toilet~~!!!!
at 1st dint feel the pain coz it's already numb...
then the pain slowly increased and was killing me bit by bit~~!!
the next day i saw it became a monstrous bruise and swollen a lil..
so sad having this stupid bruise with me..
It's like purplish green n blue?
watever...it's just ugly..:(((
Wish it'll go away soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment