Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Home sweet home~~

Yea i know it's kinda long time no updates for my blog but wat could i do?
i've got my fucking final exam for 3 whole weeks~!
but at last...
I'M HOME~!!!
family, buddies, mimie dog, delicious mom's cooking, awesome ktn food, new bed ( mom bought for me.. love~), n lastly YC~~~

I'm like some kinda businesswoman having her billions worth of business like tat..
almost everynite goin out for yc...
kakakka...wat to do..kawan banyak bah...
n yes, this sem break i got a job at Padini...again...
sacrificing my precious time doing stuff that i wish to do so much which is actually staying at home..hehe..
So tired le...
Saturday back then gonna start working on Monday already..ish..
It's exhausting man~!!
New stock arrived..so have to do this do that..run here run there..
promotion is on samore..customers in n out...
then my legs couldn't take it n now pain till no road..
At 1st place i thought i could get around 1k for this job...
mana tau that day Queenie told me that part time only got 145 hours a month...
i was like wtf?!
i only get rm652.50 for a month~??!!! geez...
So sad lo~!!! work till so san fu only got this much?
i forgo my fun to get the money wan le....sigh....
i've decided to tell Queenie that i'll resign earlier...
coz no point working so long...
Using the knowledge that i've learnt from my lecturer (freakin' finance thingy)..
after i analyse with T-test, F-test n P-value,
i find that fun is freaking more important than working like a cow during sem break for that little of money~!
*applause*


2 comments:

  1. hahaahaha.applause pulak! yalor. very little... wah..econometrics will let u forgo the job..kaka!...better than me..cuz din work at all...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dint work not good meh? can spend time with everyone...

    ReplyDelete