Thursday, September 10, 2009

Giving Up..

These few weeks..i was getting busier and busier..
i've got so much assignments to rush, mid term exams to take and presentations to do...
with so lil time..i was really stressed during tat time...
being an undergraduate isn't easy though..
i was kinda dissapointed when i got the mid term result for 1 of my papers..
it was bad..
when i knew that everyone's getting good result but only me sucked it...
i felt so dissapointed...
Y would i get this kinda result?
sigh...
then lately with the participation of activities...quizes...etc..
OMG~~!! they'r really killing me~!

Sometimes i thought tat..
if i weren't studying in uni...
wat will i be doin now?
Will i be working? i dont know...
sometimes i shed tears in the bed at nite..
i miss my home so much...
felt like goin home just like tat...
feel like giving up..

One of my frens, MX..
She said to me..
"Wat is ur role here in this university?
u r playing a role as a student..
playing a role as a child of ur parents..
who need to go home in 3 yrs with something..
Not just like tat but something to make them proud...
something to make them worth sending u here so far...
worth paying u so much...fulfilling watever u wan.."

She then continued..
" I'd tried to give up once..
My mom dint think n said much..
She just asked me to come home..
I burst out with tears at the very second she said so..
She din even care bout i couldnt be wat she wish me to b anymore..
She just din want her daughter to be suffer n helpless..
at the place which is far apart from her.."

"N with the word she said, "Just come back home darling"
I swear i will do my very very best to pass this degree with flying colours..
to make her proud..
to make her feel worth n pleased sending me here..
i will nvr ever give up again.."

Listening to her tat day made me felt sour in the heart..
i thought of giving up too..
but thought of my family...
my Dad..who's so suffering now..
but still keep trying to support me here..
my mom...who always care bout me..
worried that i not eating here..not comfortable here...not enough sleep n etc..
n my sis, Jen...who supports me so much in everything..
n Wy n Bro..

Thought of them made me feel like crying everytime..
felt like seeing them but couldnt..
i was so far here..

Last nite..babe showed me this video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jeOguqNIAo

after watching this video..
my eyes filled with tears..
with his bravery...he stood up..
n in my heart i thought..
Those tons n tons problems of mine mean nothing at all...
Rite now rite here...
I stood up..
i swear tat my bravery cannot be lesser than him...
i must do my very best to make everyone proud of me...

SURE I WILL!!




4 comments:

  1. Dont worry friend. Things will go as it is. Enjoy the process. May it be sad or happy, observe the every details of it, coz it is part of the fiber to a wonderful fabric that u are knitting..
    It wont be long till u cheerish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..thanks my fren..will keep ur words in mind.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u live life without hardship it wont called 'life'..u will have hard time studying..but u muz know this wont end..coz u will be facing the same thing when u work later..so take it as a 'training' for urself to be strong n tough..'life' is never easy..take care sis~

    ReplyDelete