Thursday, August 20, 2009

U've taken by the angels..


Gong Gong...
I'm sorry...I couldnt even see u for the last time..
I'm sorry..
Wy said u're very happy to have grandchildren like us..
Yet i din see what we've done best to b ur grandchildren..
I'm sorry..
Hope u'r now in the heaven..
where no shadow of sadness n depression..
U've lived ur life full for almost 90 years..
We'r proud of u..
We'r proud of telling everyone that we've a grandfather like u..
But the angels came to the door and took u away last nite..
took u away silently..
I burst out with tears when i knew u'r gone..
It cut deep into my heart when i only can imagine ur face at here..
in my room without a single picture of u..
I'm sorry for being a bad grandchild..
I'm now praying for u Gong Gong..
Praying sincerely to the God..
This is all i can do rite here at this moment..
I'm sorry...
I love u Gong Gong..I'll miss u..
May God bless ur soul..

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear bout that..stay tough sis!dun blame urself..the angels brought him here as a gift to u..im sure he felt glad that u precious him =)

    ReplyDelete